Sunday, May 6, 2007

Simply complex...

...or complexly simple?

This thing going on with Daivd is deceptive. It could be as simple as I'm the guy he goes to for sex. Or it could be that I represent something outside of his norm, so he embraces me when he wants to/can. Or it could be that maybe we're building up to something. Slowly.

After his texts a while ago, I called him. Surprise surprise, he didn't answer his phone. I left a message...then impatiently sent him a text message an hour later. I know him, he doesn't seperate from his cell (at least he puts it on silent when he comes by), so I was a little miffed when he didn't get back to me for hours...

Finally we connected. I was cramming for my last exam, and he was begging to come over.

"Just for a little while..." he said. "I'll help you study, serious."

I mulled for about 2 seconds. While it would be nice to see if he'd actually spend time with me, I didn't want to put myself in a compromised position when it came to my exam. He rode me a little for being such a 'good student', which as I'm well aware this semester I wasn't exactly going to get a gold star for attendance...we agreed to meet the next evening.

Halfway through my exam the next day, while I was taking a 2 minute break, my mind flashed to him. "He he," I thought to myself. "I got a boy waiting for me when I finish this thing!"

When I got home, he called to tell me he was about 10 minutes away. I chucked my books in the corner, threw the room into some sense of order, and waited. He arrived, and we crashed on my bed. I reveled in my newfound freedom, being finished all my academic requirements for this semester, and conversation turned to our summer plans. I didn't want to say, "Gee, I guess this means I won't be seeing you until September," and truth be told it didn't really enter my mind. I was just enjoying his company.

We then moved on...and enjoyed each other's less communicative company. It was much the same as last time, with his very intimate approach to sex. We held each other, carassed, explored...finally, we both collapsed onto each other and let the breeze cool us down.

"How about a back rub?" he suggested. I inwardly rolled my eyes, knowing he would want one at some point, but I didn't necessarily mind. I rolled on top of him and proceeded to loosen his muscles. Somewhere along the line, his hand met mine, and he pulled me in so I lay on top of his back. We snuggled there for a while, and I kissed his neck.

He let out a low moan. I kissed again, and got the same response. Moving up and down, I gently grazed his neck, and he pulled me closer to him. I was really hitting a spot, and I get the feeling this was the first time he'd noticed how a non-sexual body part can be so sexually stimulating.

We moved around, giving me access to his crotch. I grabbed his cock and started beating him off slowly, all the while paying attention to his neck. By now he was writhing with pleasure, and I'll admit I was getting off on it too.

Moments later, his breathing quickened, and his moaning became sharper. I pulled my head up to see him shoot all over his chest, past his shoulder and onto the pillow holding up his head. He slumped down, breathing hard and lay there stunned.

"Wow," he said. "That was fucking hot."

He appologized as we cleaned up, saying he'd never shot quite that far before...I laughed because not only did I not mind, I thought it was pretty hot myself. He gathered himself together and checked his watch. After a few mintues of conversation he invited me along shopping with him...which unfortunately I couldn't do because I had dinner plans for later that night.

A few days later, he texted me again. I replied, just saying hi, but he didn't get back to me. Then, this Friday night, he texted me. "Hey buddyyyyyyy!" he sent, at 2 a.m. I didn't reply because, well, I wasn't awake then, and I wasn't even downtown anymore...

So we've got 'something' going on. And I hope it doesn't end because summer is here...I want to have that option open when I get back in September. Besides, I can always visit during the summer months...

I'm just afraid that I haven't approached this with the proper mindset. After writing this all out, it looks like he's basically interested in just sleeping with me when he's free and wants to. If I want to procede with that, and I'm not opposed to it, I have to accept the fact that he's probably not going to want anything more. But I've been given some strange things for my over-active imaginaiton to fuel on, in the hopes that maybe it's not just simply sex. After all, he's very conversational and genuine when we're together. He's invited me out (albeit not 'out'), which shows that he doesn't mind spending time with me. But there's enough evidence that he's only in it for the sex to make me think I'm being too naive about it.

I guess I've just got to get myself to accept that if we're destinted to become regular fuck-buddies, he's probably not going to want anything more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Well a fuck buddy might not be the worst thing......you might even make a trip into the city this summer to satisfy both of your needs......does he have a place over the summer or is he back at home.......

Mark

Tim said...

my best friend married his fuck buddy and they have been together for 6 years. maybe next time he asks you to go into the city with him you drop your other plans and go with him?

nice blog btw