Monday, May 7, 2007

A breif pause...

Ok, not so breif...

Friends, I'm taking a leave from the blog. No, it's not because I want to, it's because I'm off to France in about an hour.

Yep, I've been planning this trip for a while, and didn't know when to mention it. But of course I wasn't just going to drop off the map while I was away. As a friend said, you're allowed time off from blogging to actually live your life, and as much as I'd like to keep you all up to date while I'm away, I won't have internet access.

I'm going on an educational trip, before you all get excited and think I'll be frolicking with French boys for the next 3 weeks. In fact, I'm going with a group of people who I know nothing about, and have never really met. Scary! Really scary. But nobody knows anybody, so we'll be forced into friendships immediately.

So what can I say? I don't want you all to simply write me off as a goner, because I will be back. I just hope there will be people around when I start writing again. I'm setting a tentative deadline of June 1 as my return to Frozen Underwear. So until then, be paitent and enjoy spring!

Also, there are a few people who I really need to catch up with, and haven't had time to because of moving home/getting ready to go. You know who you are, and bear with me for a few weeks. I hope you all are doing well.

So goodbye for now!

With love,
Steve

5 comments:

blueyedboy said...

Hope you have fun - bon voyage!

Mike said...

Enjoy the trip!!!

I'll be here...

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Bon voyage.......and have a wonderful trip.......we'll be here when you return.

Mark

about a boy said...

have fun! take pictures!

GAYSPLOITATION said...

Have fun and please do make time to frolic with French boys.

Can't wait to hear all about it...

Jake