Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shout out...

I'm starting a new trend here at FU.

Since re-re-starting blogging, I've been tinkering with analytics and seeing where my traffic is coming from. Alas, unlike the good old days when I was getting a shockingly high number of hits (at least I was surprised anyway), things have slowed down, no doubt because I barely posted for like two years.

Anyway, now that I'm resuming regular postings, I thought it would be fun to give a shout out to some readers from smaller communities. While I love my city folk, it's kind of fun to think that someone, somewhere is some town is reading my words.

I just hope the locations I pick are actually those of readers, not just randoms that accidentally got directed while Googling alternative testicular cooling methods.

So, the first official shoutout is to a reader from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. Hope you're enjoying the dog days of summer down under!

2 comments:

AlexCerati said...

That's a great idea! I might do something like that...

Mike said...

I get a ton of hits from the midwest and Florida on my blog. This stuff just really amazes me... like who cares enough to read me? What are these people's lives like? How did they find me?