Sunday, November 11, 2007

Speaking of...

I apologize for the tardiness in my posts.

I've been off the grid since Wednesday evening, and actually semi-busy doing things. So for your brief entertainment tonight, here's a few random thoughts from my week.

---

Seems like Elevator Boy had a party. At least that’s what Facebook said. One of the newsfeed items was that someone we both know was attending some sort of shindig at his place, so naturally I clicked to see where and who would be attending.
Not that I knew anyone going other than our one mutual connection, I was intrigued just the same. Then I thought I was getting creepy on my Facebook stalking and promptly closed the window and forgot about it. After all, my main goal with him is to simply introduce myself so I don’t feel like a stalker every time I see him. And checking out his Facebook does not help that argument.

---

Speaking of Facebook, it’s been weeks, and I still have not heard from Former Gay Best Friend. Makes me a little sad that he couldn’t take the time out to answer me, even if it was just to say no thanks. After all, he was the one who added me to Facebook; he initiated conversation earlier with a few messages back and forth.
So now I’m tempted to message again to just see if he’ll reply. Perhaps I just got lost in the shuffle online and he didn’t remember getting the message? I’m not sure…hey man, if you happen to be a reader, don’t be freaked out! Message me, because we have a lot to talk about. (That was my imagination just now, in case you didn’t notice…)

---

Speaking of gay boys, I’ve been seeing my fuck buddy a little more often than usual. More often being more than once a month, but less than once a week. Our meetings are fun, because I get to have sex. But it’s getting to the point where things are getting a bit…stale. I want a little more ‘challenging’ sex, if that makes any sense. We basically do the deed, and while that is always enjoyable, he’s very lazy in bed and doesn’t go out of his way to make it a fully engaged experience.
Plus, he apparently doesn’t like to bottom. This puzzles me to no end, because I cannot imagine a boy who does not take at least some pleasure from the act. He also is tongue tied while we’re in bed, but has no problem in telling me online what he likes and doesn’t like.
“Yeah, sure,” he said to my last message asking if he was free. “But you can’t fuck me. I’m so not into that haha.”
Hrm…I really should find someone new to sleep with.

---

Speaking of lazy, I’ve been terrible at keeping up my links. There are so many people I need to link to, and a few I have to remove due to retirement. I would also like to overhaul the layout, because I haven’t changed it once since I started blogging. But because I am both unmotivated and untechnologically skilled when working in HTML/online stuff, I don’t know how to do that. Any requests/suggestions for what you’d like to see changed?

5 comments:

B said...

Sorry to hear you haven't heard from your friend, that sucks.

Is there anything but sex with FB? Like any kind of connection?? If not, that may also be a reason for the staleness...sex only sustains a relationship for so long

blueyedboy said...

Re: New layout - it's funny you should mention that as I was having similar thoughts about my blog - I think you should wait til it starts snowing there and some how get some really cool, black and white artsy shot of yourself in the snow in your underwear so as to match the title of your blog... Although I appreciate that that involves both getting very cold and also a minute or two of public semi-nudity, so I'll forgive you for pushing that idea to the bottom of your list! ;)

gay, christian and scared shitless said...

I agree, you should get your kit off in the snow :-P

Anonymous said...

That's not stalking, that's knowing what you may be interested in.

Whenever I meet someone, for friends or more, they get searched on MySpace, Facebook, Connexion, Google, and the state criminal records system.

Okay, I was kidding on Connexion...nobody uses that anymore, but they get put through the others.

Anonymous said...

your fuckbuddy sounds like a dud! perhaps it's time to trade him in?