Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh my sweet fuck...

I swear to God I'm a curse on boys.

Remember the time I told you that a guy I'd gone out with for a bit was now going out with a woman?

Well, I just found out that another guy who I'd gone out with just got married. To a woman.

Words do not do justice to my shock and awe. I must have some sort of insane quality that rubs off me and makes boys straight.

Either that, or this is a sham marriage so the groom can actually stay in the country, since from what I recall, he's gayer than gay and here on a visa.

I want to, sort of, say congratulations and good luck. But I can't even make sounds at this point so how am I supposed to string a sentence together? And who the hell gets married at 21 anyway!?

And so the world turns...

3 comments:

Aek said...

I know it sucks but admit it, what you wrote here is really funny.

I have 3 friends who're engaged. It's crazy!

Jake said...

Wow...I'll be staying away from you...I happen to enjoy the cack.

TheDreamer said...

I'd say congratulations, then politely but slightly disbelievingly inquire whether she is actually better than you were in the sack. That'll put him in his place...