Thursday, August 2, 2007

So hot it hurts...

Ok, ok...I know you've all seen these before.

And I know that everyone's putting up photos of who'd they do, and their types, and all that. So this post will seem semi-repetitive, and definitely a little behind the times. After all, I should be devoting my strengths to new and sexier topics. However, I can't let the opportunity to put up these pics just one more time pass me by.

I'm talking about the ultra-sexy pictures of Zach Efron on the beach, grabbing his crotch and just looking amazingly hot. They're everywhere...hell, these are even the pictures I saw the other day on a magazine cover, while waiting at the grocery store. Admittedly they weren't the crotch-grabbing ones...but still, same location, same delicious body.


So let's recap. He's a California native, 19 years old and star of a famous made-for-TV kids movie and the newly released 'Hairspray' film.


Can someone please tell me how a guy who was a guest star in a bunch of TV series, then finally had one 'big' part in a made-for-TV movie got so damn sexy? I mean, look at him! He's got the hottest under-20 body I think I've ever seen. I'm dead serious, this boy is amazingly sexy.

Where in the hell did he get a body like that? Sure, you'll probably rattle off hundreds of young guys you've seen with good bodies, but even for Hollywood, and at this age, Zach is just drop-dead gorgeous.

It's just not fair. People just cannot look this good. It must all be in my head...

2 comments:

J.R. said...

These pictures floored me when I first saw them. I remember seeing a commercial for "High School Musical" and thinking he was kinda cute, but DAMN!!

Uh, I mean, "I totally looked that way when I was 19. Whatever."

Nothing Golden Stays

Anonymous said...

I felt guilty looking at him with this idolizing lust because I thought he was still underage.

Although now he is 19. He still manages to make me feel like a pedophile old man.

Ahhh. Zac! You can be my Link Larkin!