Saturday, June 30, 2007

Never give up...

CNN: Witness Jackie Kennedy told the BBC that after the crash, a passenger in the Jeep doused himself with fuel from a can and ignited it, then got out of the vehicle. Airport police used fire extinguishers on him, and he fell to the ground, she said.


(Courtesy BBC.co.uk)

You know, you bastards never cease to amaze me. Every time you do something like this, I get that clench in my chest, that hopeless sadness. Something that just doesn't happen in our world has happened again. And I get a twinge of fright.

Then I remember that's pretty much what you want, that you get off on the pain of others (and apparently your own pain as well). And I'm not afraid that you're going to take me down while I ride the subway or come out of a pub late one night.


(Courtesy BBC.co.uk)

So take your best shot. Try to fuck up my life, make me stop spending money and doing what I always do. Because, quite honestly, you will not make me back down. We will not be broken.

Fuck you, you bastards.

1 comment:

Queen of Arts said...

humanity's full range for good, as well as evil, will never cease to amaze me ...