Saturday, September 29, 2007

"I'll have a Coke and a handjob"...

As the car pulled away, I couldn't help but feel just a little embarassed.

After all, I'm 21 now...not exactly the age to be making out in the back seat of a moving car while your boy's straight friends are giggling in the front seat.

Admitedly not my shining, most discreet, classiest moment. But when in Rome...

My two-week wait lasted all of two days. Danny called in the late afternoon, asking me out to dinner with his friends. He had decided, spurr of the moment, to avoid work for the evening, and shorten our wait time to 1-1/2 weeks. I was thrilled, the call literally made my day. Of couse the dinner wasn't bad either.

It turned out to be a double-date of sorts, with me, Danny, his friend Rita and her boyfriend Neil. We all were quite chatty throughout, and it was a different pace than my usual time spent with him. It was flattering and a little nerve-racking to meet the friends, especially when it appears he's been talking about me. Questions were asked nearly immediately about city vs. country life, etc. etc., which is cute considering Danny must have been blabing to them, but a little intimidating too. I'm new to this whole routine.

We had a delicious, long, heavy dinner that I insisted on covering (saying simply "Happy Thanksgiving" to him and stealing the cheque away). Afterwards we did the ever-original swing by the movies. Neil and Rita sat a row in front of us, very diplomatically, while Danny and I assumed our usual spot in the back corner.

As soon as the lights went down, his lips were on mine. The advances got progressively worse; his hands up my shirt, down my pants, in my breifs...

"Uh, are you trying to get me to cum in my underwear?"

"That'd be fun."

While I don't think anyone spied us and our busy hands, and not like I would have cared at the time, I still feel a little twinge of surprise. I don't usually do this. But I don't usually have a boy out on a date, so maybe this is normal after all. Still, not exactly the classiest thing to be doing in the corner of a dark theatre, but in my defence, it was all his idea. He naturally blamed me for turning him on.

Neil was graceous enough to drive me back to my place, which turned into a mini-driving tour of the city. We hit all the fun spots: Church St., Queen St., Front St., though admittedly I saw only half of the sights due to intermittent making out and cuddling in the back seat. I'm very impressed with the straight friend's tolerence of the two gay boys in the back seat. Neither seemed particularily perterbed, and Rita was caught, on more than one occasion, watching us.

Danny kept muttering in my ear about how badly he wanted to come home with me, but his parents are leaving on vacation tomorrow morning and he can't miss saying goodbye. I told him family comes first, and that he needed to be there, no matter how badly I wanted him to spend the night. Of course, we tried to rationalise the stay, but considering we'd get no sleep until tomorrow morning, and he needed to be home for at least 8 a.m., it was the best choice to call it a night.

I did my best thank you to Neil and Rita, hoping to seal the deal and win the friends over. Then I turned to Danny, went in for one last deep kiss, and slid from the car, my hand tracing down his arm until our fingertips seperated. I crossed the street, and tried not to look back. Only 11 days to go...

Me being me, once home I wound up questioning our attraction. While I'm not overly bothered by us, and with my doubts ever-shrinking, I still wondered as I walked in my door if we're simply two horny kids who want each other. Our behaviour in the theatre was far from coy, and it took all his strength not to come upstairs with me tonight. But when we're not locked in each other's arms, we still get on fine, and were capable of enjoying social time with his friends. I just don't want to wake up in a few weeks and find we have nothing but our mutual attraction.

Another pleasant surprise. I'd better be careful, I might start getting used to this...

6 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

The truth is you guys are both young, so you probably will not be together for the rest of your lives, maybe not even for the rest of the year but you will never know unless you give it a shot! Worrying about it now is pointless. You must admit that being around him makes you feel more alive inside than you ever felt when you were single, or at least I would think so. At 21, this is your time to make mistakes, it is expected.

Steven.

W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W said...

Glad to know that you are having fun.Enjoy the present, don't worry too much about the future.

I am one to talk!

dit said...

sounds hot. Good for you. This is something you will remember. Just enjoy the moment kiddo.

Skip said...

awwww... so pleased this is going well for you.

Naijadude said...

You have admitted it, maybe both of you are still young. I will say go for it, enjoy yourself, for now!