Thursday, September 6, 2007

We share a cast of characters...

I should go 'round the table and introduce everyone.

There have been recurring characters in my life, but I now think it's time to clarify who they all are. Since I'm back to school, there should be a lot more interaction with them, and I don't want anyone confused.

So, we've got:

-Laura, the girl from high school, and one of my new roommates. Also, one of the three 'best friends'.
-Nina, the other new roommate, and a friend of Laura's.
-Lisa, my other best friend from school, and the first person I came out to.
-Ashley, my third and final 'best friend', who doesn't live in Toronto.
-David, the guy I'm sleeping with.
-Dad, the emotionally unavailable father-figure.
-Mom, the one I've got to figure out what our 'problem' is.
-The Bad Grandmother, the one who's the cause of my father's emotional unavailability, and who I don't even see as a 'grandmother', more like the lady that comes to Christmas dinner.
-Grandma and Grandpa, who are great grandparents, but can never know. They'd disown me quicker than...I don't even know, it's not a laughing matter.
-Ex-roommate, the crazy bitch that helped ruin last year for me.
-Brian, the guy I dated for three seconds earlier this year, who now says we should get together since I'm back to Toronto.
-Ella, the crazy blond from my France trip, and my possible ticket into some gay life.
-Rez Guy, the really cute token gay guy from my residence, who I was supposed to sleep with but have yet to.

There are, obviously, a number of people who should be added to this list. But I can't think of them at the moment. I'll probably add them as I go along, so if you ever read about someone you don't recognize, check here!

1 comment:

manxxman said...

I love being able to keep up with the "cast of characters".....is there much "sleeping" when you're with Brian.....just thought I'd ask