Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All done!...

I wrote my last exam today, so I'm all finished for this semester!

It feels really great to be done. I don't stress out like some people do, but usually the day before an exam, or if I'm worried about the exam (like today) my mind starts to race while I cram the last few minutes of studying in.

Thankfully, I have to say it went really well, though my hand is a bit cramped at the moment. Good thing it gets lots of excersise!

But now I'm kinda faced with an emptyness...openness...as everyone pulls up stakes and heads to their hometowns I too will be formally moving home any day. It hasn't been on my mind, since I've been thinking about stuyding, and packing, and enjoying the sun way too much.

I'm going to make a resolution that I'm simply going to go with the flow, whatever that might be, once I get home. I'm not going to worry about missing people, because we'll all be back in a few months. Besides, being home this summer gives me lots of time to reconnect with a group of people that I haven't seen a lot of lately.

I'd like to say I have a grand plan for my next 4 months...but I don't really. I know what I don't want to do; repeat last summer. Though I had a good time with family and friends, my days were long and tedious. Get up, be lazy, go to work, come home, be lazy, go to bed. Sure there were exciting times, but I didn't 'go with the flow' enough. So I guess this summer's goals would be to actually force myself outside of the house, explore old friendships and have fun doing nothing with my friends.

Wow. What a crazy semester it's been!

1 comment:

Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS on finishing!!! Hope you have a good summer!!! Man... I'm jealous!