Sunday, April 8, 2007

And a Happy Easter...

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. After all, it's Easter weekend.

Lisa ended up coming to my place for the long weekend, since she lives across the country and isn't going home for the weekend. My mom is away on a trip, my grandparents are gone, and all that's left is me and dad, and now Lisa. Needless to say, it's been a quiet weekend so far.

I hope we haven't scared her too much at how slow (and boring) life can be out here. Yesterday we didn't get up until 10 a.m., then did nothing for an hour and a half, showered and finally got out the door to do grocery shopping. We had lunch along the way, and really just took our time, finally getting home at about 4 p.m. By the time everything was away, it was starting to get late, and we just did more hanging around and relaxing.

All of this sounds boring, and it was. At the moment, it's the fun boring, the 'lets relax and enjoy some downtime' variety. But if this is a forecast of things to come when I move home officially...wow, I'm going to need to find lots of things to occupy my time.

David Update: He wrote on my Facebook wall last night "haha Monday ;)" which I take to mean see you monday. I hope. But why you already have to be laughing is beyond me...oh well.

Everyone have a Happy Easter and enjoy your weekend. The cold snap will end sometime here in North America and we'll finally get some warmpth and sunshine, maybe someday soon.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I thought you should know it was 70, yet cloudy and overcast yesterday here in California.