Monday, April 9, 2007

With only one week left...

Wow. It's my last week of classes for Second year.

Shocking really, considering how I vividly remember Christmas and New Years and coming back to class. Even more shocking is how long ago it feels since when I met up with Jamie, and opened all those doors...

And it's already Monday night.

I still have to do something with Rez Guy, pay a last visit to a guy who's moving to Vancouver, have dinner with Jamie, meet up with David (tonight, in about 10 minutes...)...oh and finish school stuff.

Wow. I'd say life's good, that I've got a semi-consistant social life, but that's an overstatement. All of this hinges on other people, and if they're free. And we all know my recent track record for reliable plans...

Life is moving too fast right now, speeding towards the conclusion of one chapter, and the opening of the next. I guess I get to write a whole new chapter come Friday when I move home, and explore my life back there. Then I get another new chapter in September, and I'm going to make that one count.

But for now I've got to survive the next few days. And by survive, I mean live them to the fullest.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Good luck, hope everything goes well.

I'm definitely very jealous you only have 1 week of school left. 9 more for me...