Monday, January 15, 2007

Craigslist is your friend...?

Wow. I certainly wasn't expecting that.

I had posted on CL looking for a guy to go out to coffee with. I figured I should try and meet someone and chatting to someone gay/bi my age. I went out for a movie date instead with one guy, who was awkward and very not my type. We had a nice time, and he tried to come back to my place, but it wasn't happening. I'm not that desperate to get a boy in bed again.

Juan was my second coffee date. We had chatted online, and he seemed very sweet. He also sent me a nice picture of him on the beach, and I was taken instantly. "Yes!" I thought. "Cute boy who's a sweetheart, with his own place, and might be into me. Success!"

I showered, shaved, and tried to make myself presentable for him, because the way our conversation had ended, we were open to having more than just coffee. We met for coffee, and as soon as I looked at his face, I knew I was doomed. He was a changed man from the hot guy on the beach. I'll be honest, body size is a factor for me, as far as not being truely fat, but otherwise I don't mind guys who aren't twink slim. Its all about the face with me, and how cute you are. This boy was not cute.

Well, I wasn't going to run screaming, because we hadn't made the plan exclusively for sex, so I stayed and had coffee with him. Our conversation was a little limited, I think in part because I was taken offguard by the fact I wasn't going to get to have my fun with a cute boy after all. As the time drew to a close, he made some mention of moving on to a new place, or possibly just ending it then and there. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and quietly explained that this was probably as far as it was going, and I'd be fine with just exiting now. He was a little surprised, I think, because he went kinda quiet. But we shook hands as we parted, and he seemed to be better with it.

I kinda hated myself for being mean to someone like that. I'm not the one who does the rejecting usually, and it was an awkward experience. At the same time, I'm not going to do anything with someone I'm not into. When I got home, I kinda said to myself, "What a waste of my life!" But really, if you never try, you never get anything.

I wanted to jerk off since I had this pent up sex energy, so I went online, and stupidly hit a very sexy teen site. These boys were all super-twink-college types, slender and sexy as hell, holding each other and humping happily. I sighed heavily at that point. Where do you meet these cute guys? They're my age, yet they're having this amazingly sexy sex with equally sexy partners. I realize now that I'm maybe not as bad looking as I thought (if my coffee dates are any indication). But were do I meet these cute guys, who appear to be such sexual pros?

No comments: