Sunday, January 21, 2007

On a freezing cold Saturday afternoon...

Why can I never hook up without issues?

This afternoon I was supposed to meet Danny at a major intersection near my place. I always want to meet people in busy places, since really you don't know who someone is from 'just online'. So I bundled up and headed out to meet him in the freezing afternoon hustle-bustle.

I arrived on time, took up a post against a building, and started scanning the crowd. Nobody I saw fit his description or pictures. I waited, not really minding being out in the fresh air. After 15 minutes, I started wondering where he was. I walked the length of the building, poked inside doors, stood near the subway entrance...nothing. I started to get worried, figuring he probably wasn't showing up.

Then, minutes later, a guy walked by that looked like him. He was wearing a black coat, brown shoes, and sunglasses. I stared at him, caught his gaze, and he kept walking. I became more and more sure it was him, and I waited as he walked by me, stopped, looked around, circled back, passed me again, and kept walking.

At this point, I was getting a little worried. Maybe this wasn't him...after all he'd just spent the last minute staring back at me, then walked away. I stopped, looked around some more, and lost him in the crowd.

I waited 40 minutes in total for him to come. I never saw the guy with the brown shoes again. Sighing, I trudged back home.

I immediately hit my e-mail to see if he'd written me while I was out. No luck. After firing off a quick "where are you" e-mail to him, I decided to head back out and check the street again. After minutes more of searching, I headed home.

Apparently he called me during that walk home, because when I pulled the phone out of my pocket, there was a number in my call display. Dialing it back, it turned out to be a pay-phone. Yes! He was still here!

I jumped back on e-mail, and literally as I clicked on I got an e-mail from him. He called me back, and was not impressed at the fact I didn't approach him on the street. I tried to convey the same argument about him. Either way, I didn't want to turn it into some big deal, so we immediately agreed to meet at a coffee shop near my place.

We hit the lineup at the same time, grabbed coffee, and started walking back to my place. He was really as cute as his photos were, but he wasn't very conversational. I babbled like an idiot trying to put not only him but myself at ease. It worked somewhat, but he was just a very dry person. Either that, or he really didn't like to talk to me that much.

Finally, we hit my place, clothes started coming off, and I finally saw the impressive 8"-er he talked about all the time. It really was nice. Everything about him was nice, his body was trim but not muscled, his face was cute but not artificial, his cock was huge but not monsterous. Then I started to worry...good old body image issues! I thankfully didn't start obsessing over it in bed, but once we were both naked, with the lights on, I was terrified he would look at me and run.

After a bit of oral stuff, we were ready to move on to the main event, aka my first bottoming experience. One finger, then two, then three, then my dildo (which he freaking stabbed me to death with). After that, I said I needed a break for a second, and ran to the washroom. He came too, to wash his hands. Just when he had went back into my room, and I was about to close the bathroom door, I heard my front door's lock tumble. My roommate was home.

'Shit,' I breathed to myself, naked, hard, and with a naked hard boy in my bed.

"Close the door to my bedroom!" I yelled panicking. "Close it!"

The door swung shut quickly. I was left in the bathroom with nothing but a towel to walk back to my room with. After waiting for a few beats in the hopes my roommate would either leave the kitchen or go back outside, I threw open the bathroom door, jumped into my room, and locked my bedroom door. Nobody saw me! Ha ha, I win!

Danny was sitting on the bed. "So I guess this is then end then," he said in his deadpan voice.

"Oh, no," I smiled. "We're not finished."

After promises from both of us not to make too much noise, we staked up some pillows and I laid on my back. He came up behind me, smiled, and asked if I was for sure ready. I nodded, smiled, and he entered me.

For being so huge, he didn't feel insanely painful. Thankfully the painful part was the dildo a few minutes before, and all I felt was pleasure now. It was amazing, him pumping away while standing, then climbing on the bed to nail me harder. He moved in closer, and our bodies were completely connected, my cock gliding across his stomach, his pressing farther and farther into me.

I have no idea how long we were like that. Finally, I came, blowing the biggest load I've ever produced across my chest. He pulled out, whipped of the condom, and laid down beside me. He jerked himself off, finally cumming on his stomach and my face. We snuggled very briefly after, then started getting dressed.

I was headed out too, so I offered to walk out with him. As we left my room, I realized that not only was my roommate here, but my roommate's mother as well. Since I don't really have anything to do with them, I simply said hi, grabbed my shoes, and we headed out the door.

"Do you think they heard?" Danny asked. "They would have been smiling or something," he went on.

I was certain they hadn't, not only because they're two of the most self-absorbed people I know, but because we were sneaky and quiet and awesome.

Once we were alone, it was time for more awkward conversation. We had both talked on msn for days before hooking up, and both of us are looking for a fuck-buddy, someone to actually maybe hang out with, but also to have fun with between the sheets. I wanted to let him know I was interested in pursuing that, after the amazing sex I'd just had.

"So, will there be a repeat performance?"

"Yeah, sure, it was good. Um, maybe in 2 weeks?"

"Oh. Ok, yeah when you're free."

"Well, I'm busy, I mean I go out sometimes, I work, have class. You know."

"Sure."

*walk down road*

"So, um, I don't mean this in a dating sense, but if you wanted to grab some food sometime, or see a movie, not as a date, but you know, to hang out, I'd like that."

"Oh, um, yeah. You're a good guy."

We parted ways at the end of my street. I wasn't expecting or wanting a kiss or hug, or much of anything other than a smile and a see-you-later, but he looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder. I smiled, I don't remember what he did. Then we walked our separate ways.

No comments: