Saturday, January 27, 2007

Do I pique your interest...

I'm going to admit it, I'm a little discouraged with the whole blogging thing.

Though I have no intention of quitting, or signifigantly re-tooling the content of my posts, I'm a little disappointed with the nearly complete absence of comments and e-mails from readers. When I started this, I didn't know what to expect, who would be reading, how many people would comment, etc. As time wore on and I read more and more blogs, I realized that many people do comment on the 'more popular' ones. Even though those comments are mostly half-witted and generally useless, it's still nice to know there's someone who gives enough of a damn to say something about what you've written.

Couple that with the fact the last 4 posts have been on sensitive, emotional and sexual topics (the best kinds!), and it leaves me feeling a little inadequit.

As I said, I'm not giving up because I don't have huge ratings. I'm just venting a little, is all.

1 comment:

Larson said...

I just found your blog through "I Think I Might Be Gay". I'm interested in your writing. I'll be reading.