Friday, January 19, 2007

I have readers...

Wow. I just got an e-mail from a reader. I'm so blown away! How cool is that...(yes, I'm a novice blogger, I'm easily entertained.) I'm glad that someone's reading other than me. I posted a comment in both Micifus Phil's and Matt's Debreifing The Boys blogs, mostly to comment, but with the vain hope that someone would link over to my blog, and apparently it worked!

I have so much to talk about but no time to type it right now...so I thought I'd give you a little story. Why is my blog called 'Frozen Underwear'? Well, other than an attempt at being clever, I was using a couple of images I thought were fitting. First, frozen, because I'm from Toronto, a place which many believe is a barren tundra. So I wanted to poke fun at the stereotype. Secondly, frozen underwear, representing my inability to deal with my sexuality, as well as my supreme lack of sex.

Ok, so I may have finally done stuff with guys...but believe me, at times it feels like my underwear will be forever frozen again to my body.

I've even got a clever banner worked out to dress the blog up a little...but I suck at Photoshop and haven't tried to put it together yet. Any readers who are Photoshop experts?

Also, if you're reading, drop me a line! I really love getting e-mail, believe me, even if its just to say hi and where you're from.

No comments: