Thursday, January 25, 2007

Seperation of sex and emotion (part 1)...

Up until now, I haven't been sleeping with people I didn't know already, or didn't have some connection/emotional attachment to.

That ultimately would inhibit my sex life now, since I don't know any gay/bi guys to actually get connected to before jumping in bed with them. Of the experiences I've had, the only guy that I've gotten to know was Jamie.

Jamie and I, as you remember, got in touch over CraigsList, for the purpose of having sex. He posted, I responded, we got on MSN...and started talking. We talked about everything and anything. It was amazing, I had found someone that not only wanted sex but also I had some bizarre connection with. When we finally met, we had a good 2 hour conversation before heading back to his place. I even spent the night snuggled next to him on his single bed.

Looking back, it was an incredible experience, and I thank God that I met him. It was as if we were destined to meet, since the guys I had talked to before him never actually met up with me. We had forged what I think is an amazing connection over MSN, then in person, then finally in bed.

We chatted after that first night, and he said that he didn't want to sleep with me again. It wasn't the sex, he said, but the fact that we were friends now somehow meant that we shouldn't jump in bed. I'm all for friends who share sexual encounters, but he seemed pretty decided that it wasn't what he wanted to do. I respected that, and we went on as friends.

Then, funnily enough, last Thursday, I was having a really bad night (maybe it's a pattern with me!?). I was on MSN, my mind was racing with it's usual insanity. I couldn't slow it down, I was full of so many questions about my sexuality, my life, where I'm going and what I'm doing...I felt like I was spinning out of control. Thankfully he was online, started chatting to me, and we ended up talking for 2 hours. By the end of it, we broached the subject of us having sex again. I told him simply that there wouldn't be a time I wasn't interested in sleeping with him, unless I was in a relationship. He started getting a little turned on, and agreed that he might be interested at some point, but it would be just a natural thing. At the end of the night I knew we were going to sleep together again.

The next day, he called me while I was in class. I didn't answer, and he called me again. I text messeged him to say I was in class, so he wasn't pissed that I didn't answer his calls. A text came back to me. I texted back, asking whats up. He replied nothing, just that he had a bad morning and wanted to see me. I was flattered, but also worried. What was wrong, was he ok, is there a problem...I started to really worry. I texted back to see what was wrong.

"Oh nothing really wrong, just had a bad morning with some stupid people, and I really wanted to have sex with you. Is that enough of a booty call for you?"

I smiled for the rest of my class.

No comments: