Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So, you're bi...?

Last night just kept getting better and better for me.

After disasterous letdown coffee date, I came home and cruised CL for a bit. After a few minutes of careful consideration (read: 5 seconds of horniness) I posted.

Time passed, but within the hour I'd recieved about 4 messages. Sanity check: looks good. Pictures: one guy, not really doing it for me. So I started chatting with a guy near me, and an hour later I was headed to his place.

*Knock Knock*

"Oh hey," he says. He's actually cuter than his picture! Yes! Short-ish guy, kinda curly dark hair. "Give me a second," he says, and walks down the hall, sits infront of his PC and continues typing and e-mail. I pulled off my coat, kicked off my shoes...and stood in his living room. After a few beats, I decided to sit down.

"Where'd you go?" he called out, semi-panicked. Well, I got bored and since you're not all over me I thought I'd make myself comfortable, I thought to myself.

He finally came into the living room, and stood next to me, right in front of the couch. "So what are you, gay, bi?" he says, still standing. I pat the couch beside me, and he reluctantly sits down.

"Well, I'm bi," I said. "I hope that isn't a problem."

"No, I am too. So do you like do massages?" Who the hell does he think I am, a fucking hooker? But after a few seconds, I decided it would be fun to give a guy a sexy massage, complete with ass and ball groping. We walked into his bedroom, he stripped at lightening speed to his boxers, and laid on his stomache.

Well. Isn't this the sexy romp in bed I was hoping for. But not once did I give up hope.

I rubbed his back up and down, worked his shoulders, his arms, his legs...his ass. He had a really nice one, perfectly formed with just enough size that it wasn't boney. I did kinda get into the massage, occasionally letting my dick graze his inner thighs. After I'd given him all he was going to get, I curled up beside him, and moved in for a kiss.

I love kissing. Making out, holding each other...it just really gets me fired up. This guy, who responded as into kissing, j/o and oral, basically turned away when I moved in. I caught the lower part of his chin, rebounded, and again caught more chin. Another resignation, this time that I wasn't going to get to make out...fine.

I rolled him over, and started blowing him. He was getting into it, and after ten minutes asks, "So how long does it take you to cum? Because I want to be in bed by 11." I knew then I was screwed. "Oh, don't worry," I said as slyly as possible, "I won't take long." I kept going on him, and he started breathing heavily. I beat him hard, and he came all over his stomache. He sighed, satisfied, and grabbed his dick. I went up for a kiss, and he turned me away. "I don't kiss after someone blows me," he said. "It tastes like cock."

"Don't you like blowing guys?" I asked, alarmed.

"Oh sure, but I don't wanna taste my own."

I was relieved, and moved up towards him. "My turn," I said, leaning into him.

"Actually, I'm going to be a totaly guy here, and not get you off. I'm done."

I froze, kneeling on the bed. "What?"

"Oh, well you should have got me to blow you when I was still hard. But yeah, we're done."

I wimpered something pathetic about only taking a few minutes, but he was already getting dressed. Deflated, I pulled on my pants and followed him to the door. Once I had my coat and shoes on, he stood in front of me, looking very sexy in pajama bottoms and no shirt. He made a half-hearted hugging motion, which I reciprocated.

"We should do that again sometime," he said, opening the door for me.

"Well, you've got my email," I replied, as he shut the door on me. I walked home, a disbelieving smirk on my face. About ever 10 steps, I would say to myself, 'That didn't just happen. He didn't just throw me out,' and shake my head. At least I know what it feels like to feel used.

All I have to say is, I'm bi, and I like guys. That guy needs a lesson on what being bi means. At least admit you're just a straight guy who likes head, and maybe next time the boy you pick up won't be so shocked for the rest of the evening.

No comments: