Sunday, October 7, 2007

Naughty, naughty...

This is a two-poster day, because I can't not put this up.

I came downstairs this morning, suffering from a Turkey hangover. I swear, everything feels fat thanks to that damn bird, and we've still got another family dinner tonight, plus leftovers for the rest of the week...

As usual, I switched my phone on to see if I'd gotten any messages. Moments after it had turned on, my text message noise sounded. Not a curious thing, really.

"1 New Message," read the display, so I pressed read, hoping it was from Danny.

"I miss your cock ;)"

From Brian.

My ears started to hum, and I sat hard on the couch. Could a more random thing have arrived in my mailbox?

I guess I'm just not used to being the centre of such attention. Like I've said before, I haven't got a closet full of Exes, and I'm not used to being the one involved in such situations.

Immediately I texted Matt, who said I'm with Danny now and to ignore it.

Not that I was going to do anything about it...but what do I text back? "Gee, you don't like your boyfriend's cock?" or "Thanks, it's pretty great." Oh, how about, "What the fuck are you sending me this for, I haven't seen you in six months."

This could be either a highly dramatic situation, or a simple flirtation, or a joke. I was just so shocked to have gotten it that I lost all capability of sane thought for the hour afterwards.

It's true enough though. You'd miss it too.

5 comments:

gay, christian and scared shitless said...

Just text back "I left it in my other pants"

Troystopher said...

I bet he texted it late at night and was horny... I would have texted him back, "then go jerk off."

PS. Nice to know guys miss your cock! :0)

JBGBC said...

I get messages like that too. I found they are best left ignored.

Naijadude said...

It must have been that good eh! ;)

I'd say just ignore it or reply him to go jerk off!

J.R. said...

"Thanks, it's pretty great."

Nothing Golden Stays