Friday, February 2, 2007

In touch with...

This morning was beautiful. The sun was out (sort of), the air was warm and felt fresh and wonderful on my walk to school. If I didn't know better, I'd swear winter was nearing it's end, and that spring and warmer, sunny days are just around the corner.

I seriously doubt that's the case.

On another note, after checking, I've discovered that I don't actually have my MSN hooked up for my blog account. I've fixed that, so if you want to say hi, add me or e-mail me using frozen.underwear@gmail.com or AIM frozenunderwear.

I'm touched that I've gotten a response for the last two posts I've made. Unfortunately I was on the verge of asking Micifus Phil to add a link to my site, but since he's now offline I guess that won't be happening. I need to generate some traffic! In order to do that, I should probably also do some type of makeover on the site. Anyway, have a good one!

No comments: