Friday, February 9, 2007

Surely you've touched mine...

I've got the grins.

Honestly, it's true. Ok, so I smoked some pot tonight...but thats only making it feel sweeter.

I've gotta thank everyone who's emailed me, and of course the wonderful Tim at I Think I Might Be Gay for the kind words and blogging about little old me. Its quite a treat to be complimented by the likes of you Tim, and I really have been touched by the e-mails I've received. It's nice to know there's someone out there listening to my rants.

Hopefully you've all got busy weekends, because I'm going to be out of town, and out of Internet access from now 'till Monday night. But I'll be back with my observations of the Tragically Hip concert I was at tonight, including ponderings on why there are so many hot college guys who go to Hip concerts. Oh, and I've lined up some dates for the next week or two...God knows how it's going to go since I'm kinda closeted still...but I'll complain to you later!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

'Steve'
sometimes I wish I had your problem with guys. I live in a town very much like how you describe your hometown and I grew up in an even smaller town. I am at a point in my life where all I want are friends with benifits, but I have to drive 30 minutes to an hour or more to get to anyone I meet online. I get the occasional hookup about once every couple months or so, but...anyway, I enjoy reading your blog, thanks to Tim at I Think I Might Be Gay. lol.