Monday, March 26, 2007

Not-so-mixed messages...

While online last night, I happened to check my messages on one of those 'dating sites'. I didn't have any...surprise, surprise...but noticed that one of my 'frieds' was on. I looked, and lo-and-behold, it was Rez Guy. He would have noticed I was online as well, so I sat there for a minute and then logged into MSN. Moments later, I recieved a message from him on the site: "LETS"F FUCCCCCCCCCK".

I didn't quite know what to make of it, after the initial flattery and sexual rush it gave me. But as I looked at it...I mean he was obviously typing in a hurry, and it's not something that I really care to have perfect use of grammar...but I take it that he's very interested?...

So I messaged him back, then messaged him through MSN. This is the part that always throws me off...he messages me, then I message him back to get this result: a very breif conversation that has nothing to do with sex.

I started off with "I love your way with words", to which he replied "what's going on"... not exactly a lead-off that captures the attention like "LETS FUCK". I asked him whats new, he told me that he still hadn't handed in the essay for that class we're both in, and then he said he had to go.

Not wanting to have wasted another opportunity, I quickly stuck in "would you be free some night this week?", to which he replied a simple "yeah".

I really don't know what to do with this guy! I mean, he's interested (I think) but every time we have a conversation outside of the website and through MSN, he basically looses all sexual forwardness. So I guess he just can't bring himself to type "I want to sex you up" in MSN, but can easily do it on the dating site, somewhere that promotes such promiscuity.

Or maybe he's just not as smart as I thought...oh well, I'm really aiming to meet for coffee this week...yay! And for all the nay-sayers (and I do love you, by the way), I think I'm allowed one more indescretion before I try to make every gay I meet my friend.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

i say go for it. you are young! enjoy yourself! just be safe. and let us know how it goes!