Monday, March 5, 2007

This can't be healthy...

Brian finally messaged me back.

He'd gone out, without his phone, and left himself logged into MSN. And he's going out again now with his roommate. And he's maybe going to buy a phone, because his battery isn't charging.

Fuck.

At first, I was relieved. Like I had maybe suspected, he'd gone out. But to not have your phone...and then he's now going out with his roommate again, and said he'd be free around 9. All plausable stuff.

But we'd made some very flimsy plans for this afternoon anyway, and whats this going out with roommate and be back at 9 crap?

I can't even believe I'm thinking/writing that.

See, this is me being stupid. Ever since 'the fight' I'm looking for hidden meaning in everything, and feeling generally confused. He says he wants to spend more time with me, and I tell him I'm free today, and he goes out anyway and won't be home until tonight!? This after telling me last night his plans were nothing and more nothing, and that he'd be free.

I'm being stupid. But the other half of me says I'm allowed to be worried.

Fuck.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

That's lame he can't seem to upfront with you. I've always thought if the other person isn't feeling it than that's just life but if they can't honestly express those feelings, they probably aren't ready for a relationship.